

What is a hot summer day without running through the sprinklers?



Throughout the month of June, Isaac spent most of his weeknights at the ball park cheering for Daisy and Levi.

Mud = kid magnet.


The benefits of the pool raising the price of swimming lessons and summer making a late appearance are that we ended up with private swimming lessons. Others simply opted out of our session, so the kids were the only ones in their classes. They
loved it. What could be better than getting up and going swimming every single day? "Can we
please take swimming lessons again?" Levi's teacher was so good with him. He was a little afraid to try some things, especially since there was no peer pressure. So, his teacher bribed him with an ice cream cone if he would go off the diving board. It didn't work the first day, or the second, but pretty soon he took the plunge.

Daisy got moved up to the next level on the first day of lessons. She learned SO much this year. I was so impressed with her teacher and her bravery. She truly learned how to swim this year. It made
me want to take lessons when I watched how much she improved...since I can't even dive off the edge.
Last year Isaac and I took the "Mom and Me" class. This year, he was too big and I was too lazy. Keeping him on the side while the kids swam every day was a nightmare. He wanted to be right in the water with them. Hopefully next year he will be big enough for the "Starfish" class.
1 comment:
Wow your kids are getting so big! Times flies fast! Looks like you are having a fun filled summer!
Post a Comment