Things I am loving about my first week postpartum (in no particular order):
1. All the extra room for my bladder. I don't have to pee every 37 minutes!
2. Lansinoh
3. nursing
4. all the yummy food our ward members have been bringing
5. the Thanksgiving holiday, and all that goes with it
6. no more pressure to get ALL of Christmas done before the baby arrives. Not gonna happen.
7. snuggling this little angel (he LOVES to snuggle).
8. having Jeff around (I am SO in love with that man).
9. siblings
10. all the tiny things - socks, diapers, toes, nose, and itty bitty baby sounds.
11. the miracle of it all.


2 comments:
Congrats he is so darling. Thats so fun having a newborn around the house. Its too bad you live so far away, I miss having babies around to hold!
He is so adorable! Congratulations!! And all of the big brother and big sister pics are melting my heart! Absolutely precious!!
Post a Comment