
While there are certainly exceptions, I pretty much think I am the luckiest mom in the world. My kids are so much fun to hang out with and I am so blessed to be able to be with them. The other day we were doing some errands and I asked Daisy where she would like to eat lunch. "I want to go to Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o," she replied, all in one breath. McDonald's is such a novelty because we don't have one in Nephi. I convinced her that was not an option. Later as we were pulling through the drive thru I handed Levi his lunch. Daisy asked me what he was having and I said, "A grilled cheese sandwich." "A grill cheese?" she complained. "He gets the grill cheese and I get the boy cheese?" Sometimes I wonder if people who don't have kids ever get to laugh.
4 comments:
oh how funny! I cant wait for mine to start talking! right now all I get is "go away" from Mason
Aren't kids the greatest! I have loved being able to stay home with my boys for the past few weeks! It is going to be so hard to go back to school. Weird how I leave my cute little boys to go and babysit (teach) teenagers....I definetly have thing backwatds!!!
I can't wait to meet your kids someday!!
That is so sweet. The world is so different from a 3 year olds point of view.
That Daisy is too cute! It is amazing how much kids really know and can put together. I can't wait until Cam starts talking!
Post a Comment