
Daisy asked for a sled for Christmas. Since the arrival of the Christmas sleds, Daisy, Levi, and Jeff have all enjoyed a lot of snow time.

Each Christmas Eve the children act out the Nativity as Grandpa reads from Luke 2. This year Daisy starred as an angel, Levi as a shepherd, and Isaac as baby Jesus.

My favorite after-Christmas tradition is going to the temple, but a close second would be our annual visit to the bowling alley. Even with my stellar moves I still didn't win.

Since Jeff's brother, Brian, and his family were here for Christmas from dental school, we got a big family picture taken. This is our little family version. And yes...my kids are adorable.

And just after we rang in the New Year, Levi made his way out of the nursery and into primary. He was so excited to become a 'Sunbean.' Handsome devil.
Our Family Christmas Top Three:
Jeff:
1. No school!
2. new scriptures
3. John Deere hat
Natasha:
1. Having Jeff home.
2. the simplicity (my kids are thrilled by the small, inexpensive stuff)
3. Going to Disneyland! (my parents gave us a week trip to a beach house in Cali...in August. WooHoo!)
Daisy:
1. new boots
2. new sled
3. having dad home
Levi:
1. Buzz Lightyear flashlight
2. singing Rudolph (still)
3. candy
Isaac:
1. wrapping paper
2. drum
3. extra time in the car traveling. Oh, wait, he hated that part.
Bring on 2010!
10 comments:
I cannot believe you didnt win with those moves!! Love the new family picture! Oh, did you have another baby, cause Isaac and Kenley are about the same age and that baby on your lap is teensy!
You are right, your kids are adorable. I would have to agree with Mindy....those moves should have taken the cake! California here we come....well, here you come!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I am jealous of your sledding picture! Kanarra gets a little snow and before we can get up there to play in it it's GONE!:(
Love your family pic! Your kids are totally cute! And SO jealous of your Disneyland trip!!!!! At that time I will be huge and HOT! LOL...well, hopefully I will have had the baby by that time. Glad to see you are all doing good! We need to see each other someday!
Your hair is darling and so is your family!
Love your moves girl! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! I also love Jeff pulling daisy behind the horse, that's one way to do it.
I love your family picture, your hair is so cute! Dev would love that first picture... that is his dream to live in a small town and have horses!
Okay so I am feeling so bad about the Christmas card. I swear on everything that I sent a card to you. I marked you off my list...twice! It has me wondering who recieved a lovely card with my family picture on it! I will make it up to you next year. 2 cards for the Dansie family for sure!
Sledding behind the horse looks awesome! How fun! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! Such a cute family!
Curtis needs to invest in a horse like Jeff so he doesn't have to pull Cam around the yard for hours on end! I am glad you guys had a great holiday and I totally agree with you on having the hubby home during the Christmas break. I am not sure what I am going to do when he has to go back to school on Monday!
I love the new family pictures! I love your blog. You always write the cutest things. :)
Post a Comment