Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Here Comes The Bride
My youngest sister got married this weekend! Jeff worked with a great guy when he was serving in the Young Men. When he returned from his mission, Jeff wanted him to meet my little sister. Well, it really was love at first sight. They planned on getting married before they even went on a date. We have been busily planning the wedding for the past five months. It turned out beautifully! Thursday night started with a rehearsal dinner with Rian's entire family. It was so nice to meet everyone. Friday morning (early!) we were off to the temple. The sealing was beautiful! They were sealed by the temple president and I was so glad to be there. After the sealing was a short ring ceremony followed by the luncheon. The reception was held that evening. Saturday morning we were up and at 'em for another reception in the hometown. My job was to stand in the line, not take pictures, so I don't have any to show off, but trust me - it was awesome. Since my sister is a fashionista, her colors were black, hot pink, and zebra stripes. In no particular order, here are some photos I did get away with:
The happy couple opening gifts Monday morning.
The adorable flower girl, absolutely pooped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Aww how exciting!! Looks like it was beautiful!! Congrats to them! I love her dress! Oh, and Miss Daisy was absolutely adorable!
Congrats to them! How fun. And your flower girl and ring bearer looked darling!!! Hope all is well!!
What a cute idea...zebra strips. They look so cute together. Congrats!
Jeff is quite the match maker! She looks beautiful in her pictures!
They are such a cute couple and I love her colors! I am glad that everything turned out so well and how awesome to be sealed by the temple president!
It was so good to see you at the reception. You looked so pretty and Jamie looked so happy and beautiful. You and your husband played match maker well :)
I noticed them when I was giving my talk last Sunday. Cute couple. She has quite a smile. Congrats to them.
Tell Jeff to quit lazing around and finish the coop.
I noticed them when I was giving my talk last Sunday. Cute couple. She has quite a smile. Congrats to them.
Tell Jeff to quit lazing around and finish the coop.
Post a Comment