We are getting so close to our baby's arrival, and we are all so excited! There is so much going on that the time is passing really quickly. Strange as it sounds, I am actually hoping to go over a little bit for two reasons. Jeff has finals the week before I am due, and we are right in the middle of a move and I could use any extra time to get unpacked and settled. Daisy was born two days late and Levi came nine days early, so it's really hard to tell. We started moving into our new apartment last weekend...finally. It is going to be nice to finally be settled and to have most of my stuff back! I'm not looking forward to changing wards, however. We love the ward we are in! Cast your vote on what you think our little one might be. With roughly five weeks to go, here's the best and worst 5:
Top 5 Reasons I Would Complain If I Weren't So Excited:
1. I can't wear my wedding ring anymore.
2. I have more than one chin because my face is so swollen (a kind sister in my ward came up to me after Relief Society and asked if I was expecting, which is always kind of a funny question at this point. When I answered yes she said, "I looked across the chapel during sacrament meeting and thought to myself, 'My, Natasha's gaining weight in the face. I wonder if she's expecting.'" Yeah. What do I say to that?)
3. I can't remember what it felt like to sleep, or to be able to get out of bed in the morning.
4. I got heartburn for the first time in my life. (It was actually more like esophagus burn, but people who have had heartburn tell me that's it.)
5. I still have so much to get ready!
Top 5 Reasons I Love This Stage of Pregnancy:
1. We've spent so much time together and it's getting so close that I feel like I already know my baby.
2. I still work out in the morning...and love it.
3. Everyone is so nice (like letting me go before them in the grocery line and offering to carry stuff for me.)
4. Preparing for labor, which is hands down the most miraculous thing I have ever been a part of in my entire life.
5. The end is in sight!
12 comments:
Congrats on moving and getting settled! I can't believe only 5 weeks left! I am so excited for you. k, um, you still work out every morning??? You put me to shame girl. I am not pregnant and STILL never work out. I don't even want to. I admire people that enjoy it! :)
Yes, there is a light at the end of your tunnel now! Oh, those last few weeks are long...but you sound like you are keeping busy so that is good!
I just voted...it's tied at 50%. HAHA! Guess that doesn't help ya out!
Do you guys have any possible names picked out yet???
I'm thinkin of ya! :)
Ok this has been the fastest pregnancy of my life. Seriously though...it has gone by really fast(at least for me)ha ha. That is so exciting. Best of wishes for the next 5 weeks. Keep us posted.
The sibling class idea is so cute. I've never heard of that before.
On your other post...I only had heartburn when I was pregnant too. I woke up and told my husband that I thought I had thrown up and then swallowed it, but more like choked on it because it hurt so bad. He said, "Honey, that's heartburn. That horrible thing I've been telling you about." I couldn't believe it. That lady in your ward!!! That is hilarious! Sometimes there's just no response.
Also, I think you are having a girl!
I am honestly tired/exhausted just to think about moving- not to mention doing it with two kids, pregnant, and a husband in school. You are truly Supermom! I hope everything works out according with your busy calendar! I am excited to find out what gender that little person is! (I voted by-the-way)I really believe new babies bring good luck no matter what circumstances they are brought into... an everyday, ordinary miracle!
I vote that I am bestest auntie for your kids because...yeah, I don't know what qualifies me but I know this next baby is going to love me just as much as the other two do :)
I am glad the end is in sight, too. This whole waiting thing is killing me! ;)
Love you!
5 weeks....thats it? My birthday is in about 5 weeks....so lets shoot for the 7th okay (and then you can name the baby after me....HEHE). I bet that you are going to have another boy. What are you leaning towards?
I am in denial that you are having another baby since I haven't seen you since BEFORE you were pregnant! How sad is that? Soon. Very soon my friend! Love you.
Sibling class looks like so much fun. I can't beleive that you only have 5 more weeks to go. That is so exciting!!!
Hey Natasha,
Maybe, you'll have your baby on the 26th, Rich's birthday. You know he would love that! And he would expect you to name the baby Rich jr.
Speaking of Rich's birthday, I think I am going to throw a surprise birthday party for him on the 25th. He is turning the big 30! I wanted to invite some of his highschool and college friends. Do you know if Marlo still lives in Utah? Are there any other friends that you think he would like to see that live close? I know that you are having your baby soon, but I'll send you a invite anyways if Jeff and your kids want to make it. You might need him at home though if you just had a baby, so dont stress about it. If you do have Marlo's email or address can you send it to me? I'm thinking he lives out of state?? Anyways, hope your not feeling to uncomfortable. Cant wait to see picture of your new baby.
My email is: tlstowe3590@gmail.com
Do you mind deleting this comment after you read it incase Rich looks at your blog this month. Thanks!
I cant believe you are so close! Hadley was 5 weeks early, so lets have a race to see who goes first! I think you are having a girl. At least you are smart enough to take your ring off in time. With Hadley, I had to go in and get it cut off...embarassing!
I think you need to shoot for the 25th. It is a great day to have a birthday!:). I can't believe that you are moving at this stage of pregnancy! Be careful girl! I can't wait to find out what it is too. I guessed a girl, just because everyone else was guessing a boy! We will see shortly!
five weeks (more like four now!) Crazy stuff. I'm feeling totally dunzo with the prego bit. I think by the time the third one is well on its way the body starts to say "hello! I'm falling apart here." Maybe you don't feel that way, but I sure do! I can't wait to see your little bundle, and until then, in the ever so haunting words of CVHS "Keep on Truckin"
Let me know when you are coming home for a day or two! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!
Post a Comment