Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh Yes He Did

Yes, Levi wore this outfit to church on Sunday. See, he has this obsession where he wants to be exactly like his father, which most of the time is a really good thing. Not such a good thing when we don't have any ties Levi's size. The best part was that Levi was totally serious about it. He didn't play with it or anything. He left it on and left it alone for the entire block of church. He just thought he was being like his daddy. We tried to talk him out of it, but he was not budging. We did manage to convince him to give up his cowboy boots. As far as the tie, I decided you gotta pick your battles, right?

10 comments:

Shane and Kendra said...

Hi Natasha-
On Sunday Autumn and I were talking about blogging. I told her that I had just started it. Anyway to make a long story short, she told me to look at Mandi and Ryan's...that's where I saw yours! It is darling. You have so many cute stories and pictures. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list.
I love this picture of Levi. It makes the battle worth losing-you gained a great picture and memory to go with it.
Since I am new at this, I am going to have to hit you up for some pointers. I think that it is going to be fun and a good way for me to keep in touch with those I don't see as often as I would like.
Kendra

Mindy said...

Thats priceless!! I love it! Hes so full of personality!

Tanya said...

Oh how stinkin' cute! Ok this might be a little far in the future but how cute is this going to be in his senior year book add or his wedding video...He will HATE that you have this picture :)

Tanya said...

Hey BTW super cute background! Do you digi scrap? It is looking a little like Shabby Princess...I LOVE THAT PLACE! :) I would love to have a digi friend!

casey-trisha smith family said...

oh the pose completes the whole outfit! what a funny boy. Where did you get the cute cute blog background? i'm ready for a change.

Brandi said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT?!? AND I LOVE THAT YOU LET HIM WEAR IT! YES, WE HAVE TO PICK OUR BATTLES AND A LOT OF THE TIME, BRAYDEN IS WEARING HIS BATMAN PAJAMAS TO THE GROCERY STORE! (CAPE AND ALL!) I THINK IT IS SO CUTE!

Jana said...

Too Cute. Levi and Kade should be best friends. Aren't little boy so much fun!! I could have 10..just kidding...two is plenty for me.

Kaydee said...

I don't see anything wrong with that outfit at all ;)! He looks so cute! I also love the story of Daisy and the phone call to Oakley. That was so dang funny! I am glad that no cars crashed into her. You have adorable kids, and congratulations on your second 5k, you go girl!

The Cox Family said...

What a cute personality that kid has! It is amazing how much they NEED to do what thier daddys do huh? I love that you are such a great mommy and let him wear it. Very cute!

Jay said...

Classic! The best part is the pose in the pic. . . that is absolutely amazing!