He is a talented boy! Cam just loves my parent's piano too. So is Jeff ever going to let you move down to the promise land? It really is very nice down there. I am glad that you guys had such a great Father's Day!
Davis is sitting here on my lap looking at blogs. He keeps wanting to watch Levi over and over again. Levi is such a cutie! gggghghgfdffdeqwcgfghjjddjklldggk That was from Davis
9 comments:
i could just eat him up!!
P.S. Merilee and Zane are lookin fine!!!
Levi is the cutest thing ever!
What a great singer! Watch out Kenny Chesney!
He is a talented boy! Cam just loves my parent's piano too. So is Jeff ever going to let you move down to the promise land? It really is very nice down there. I am glad that you guys had such a great Father's Day!
I knew that kid had talent!! Man you have cute kids!!
He already plays better than me. I'm so jealous. Keep it up Levi!
Davis is sitting here on my lap looking at blogs. He keeps wanting to watch Levi over and over again. Levi is such a cutie! gggghghgfdffdeqwcgfghjjddjklldggk
That was from Davis
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Your kids are adorable.
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, your sweet!!
Post a Comment