Seven unique things about me...
1. I am terrible at brushing my kids' teeth.
2. I think Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.
3. I've dropped almost 30 pounds in the last 5 months.
4. I think eating Cold Stone ice cream is the closest thing you can get to having sex without actually doing it.
5. I am a huge fan of natural child birth. I deliver my babies without an ounce of medication or pain reliever.
6. I get up at 5:00 every morning.
7. I don't wear jewelry.
9 comments:
Natasha, you are so funny. By the way, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is bad with the whole teeth brushing thing. Luckily now, Acelyn can do everything herself, and Aliyah just follows behind her.
just a couple a things...
1.WHY THE "H" DO YOU GET UP AT 5???
B. How did you lose 30 lbs??
3. I love disneyland too!!
Oh Yeah...
NO MEDICATION??? you are insane!!! I know you didnt have epidurals, but nothing??!!!
I also want to know how you lost 30lbs in 5 months. Are you anorexic or something? Do we need to talk? j/k! That is great. I can't believe you do the whole natural thing. I made it to a 7 and thought I was going to die!!!
Natasha - you crack me up! The more I get to know you, the more I want to just squeeze you for being so cute! I always thought I was the only parent in the world who wasn't good at brushing my kids teeth. Good to know I have you along side of me bombing this part of child rearing ;)
oh yeah, does Jeff know you are admiting to the ice cream/sex thing out loud?!! ha-ha I had such a cruddy day today and you gave me a good chuckle to end the day with.
I have to get up at 5:00 too...and I hate it! I have to get up at 5:00 to feed Tyce, get ready for school, and then get them both dressed and in their seats for the 35 minute drive to school.
What do the kids do while you two exercise together? I am so proud of you for your weight loss and AMEN on the ice cream!
Hey Tash...Get brushing your kids' teeth! Man, you give somebody a future blank dental check and they run with it.
Love Brian
Post a Comment