Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It's A Boy!
Forgive me for not posting pictures. I don't have time. I am on a 1-hour release from the hospital (and my hospital doesn't have Wi-Fi yet...) Our beautiful baby boy was born at 5:53 on Saturday May 2 weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz. My labor and delivery couldn't have been better (details to come.) He has loads of long thick dark hair that hangs down his neck and over his ears. Because of rapid respirations, they did some lab work and x-rays on him and found that he has pneumonia, which is why we are both still in the hospital. When the doctor dropped that bomb I became an emotional wreck. The baby is doing well, however, and his labs already looked better today. He is on an IV antibiotic to fight the pneumonia, but I am still able to nurse him and love him. Tomorrow morning they will do another full work up of labs and chest x-rays to see how he is doing, so we will have more information then. Please, please keep us in your prayers. Oh, and we have decided to name him Isaac Thomas Dansie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Congratulations on your baby boy! You'll love having two boys close in age. Blake is finally old enough to wrestle around and get dirty with Wes. I love it.
I'm sorry that Isaac is sick, he'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure he pull through it and be healthy and strong.
Congratulations again - Teri
Congratulations!! I love his name! You guys are definitely in our prayers.
Congratulations!! A boy...how fun!! And his name is so cute, its the one I voted for :) Hope he gets well soon so you can bring him home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
I'm so glad that he is here but I'm sorry that he is sick. Been there, done that and it's not fun! Hang in there!
Brandi
OMH! CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! Oh i do wanna see pics! I have been thinking about you!
I am sure he will pull through and you guys are in our prayers.
i just did a newborn shoot of a little baby boy. I was so excited because i just got this darling new beanie that i got to try out! I am posting them on my photo blog right now.
When you get time (ha, time...with 3 kids?!? ;)) i wanna see pics and hear about your delivery!!
If i lived by you I'd bring you dinner! :(
Love ya!
Congrats!!! I bet he is just beautiful.
Congratulations on baby Isaac!!! I am so excited for you guys, and hope that little Isaac will get better soon. Thank goodness that you can still nurse him, and have him close. Congrats again!!
Congrats on your new baby i'm sure he is darling! Karsten had pneumonia also and we had to stay for 5 days but they recover fast and everything will be okay! I'm excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! I agree that you will love having two boys so close together in age, my boys are just under 2 years apart and they are the best of buds! I will be praying for your family and wish you all the best!
CONGRATS! That is so awesome. I can't wait to see pictures. How exciting about the hair...Kade was bald till he was like one ha ha. I hope little Isaac starts feeling better. We will definately be thinking about you guys. :)
Congrats on the new bundle of joy. Of course you guys are in our prayers and we hope that you and Issac can come home soon. Cant wait to see pics...
Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope that he gets better soon.
Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see the little guy and we will definitely be praying for him!
Congratulations on your new arrival!!!! We to are keeping him in our prayers. Hope you are feeling well!
Yea, a baby boy. We will keep you in our prayers for sure. I hope you get to take him home soon. By the way I love the name. Boy names are so hard to choose.
Post a Comment