
Saturday was the annual Dansie Family Picnic, which is an extreme shortened version of a family reunion. We all bring a salad, meet up Spanish Fork canyon, eat, and it's done. This year Jeff and his brother went on up the canyon to go for a horse ride so my sister-in-law and I decided to take the kids somewhere fun. We were going to go to the movie, but there was nothing kid-friendly playing, so we decided to give Jumpin' Jacks a try.

It's a big warehouse-type room full of giant inflatables, (which reminded me of my Grad Night Bash...) to jump, play, and slide on. You pay an admission fee and then play as long as you want. At first I thought the kids would get bored fast, but they played for almost 3 hours and would've stayed longer if they hadn't gotten hungry.

Levi cracked us all up because he was right up there with the big kids bouncing all over the place, not scared in the least. The next day he added "jumpin' jacks" to his vocabulary.

I even payed the admission fee and did a little jumping myself. I'm thinking we may have to make a trip back there someday. If you go: take socks, they are a requirement for everyone, even adults just watching. Eat before you go in. There is no food or drink allowed inside. Take your camera - it's lotsa fun!
6 comments:
That place looks like a blast!! We are so going! Cute picture of you and your kids going down the slide!
Brayden LOVES Jumpin Jacks!! If he could pick anywhere to go, that is it. Add some cousins to that and boy, what a fun day! Cute pics!!
I love going to those places! So much fun!! Cute pictures!
Okay so Jumping Jacks might me the cheesiest name that I have ever heard...it looks like fun though!
fun natasha. i am thinking i need to take my kids there (after tay is allowed of course). i will get the info from you!
-mandi
Mt kids love those things they would never want to leave. That sounds so fun i wish we had one here.
Post a Comment