It snowed and snowed and snowed yesterday. Daisy and Levi got their very own snow shovels from Santa, so it is a dream come true when they get to help dad shovel snow. Like most boys, Levi loves to be outside no matter what the weather, and especially in the snow.
4 comments:
So cute!! It seems to me like it takes so much more time putting on all of the snow gear, then it does for the kids to actually play in the snow. But then you see them having so much fun, and it's all worth it!
Oh what a cutie!! Oh im soo jealous that I dont get to bundle up mine like that! Wait what am I talking about? I am a wuss, if it gets below like 60 I wont leave my house!!
I am glad your kids had fun in all this snow! I can't believe how much we have had this year. It is so crazy. I can't wait until Cam is old enough to go out and play in it!
I don't think that it is ever going to stop snowing either! I am so ready for it to be warm outside. I finally had to take Kade up to Lehi to go swimming at their city pool. We had so much fun!
Post a Comment