I got to go to the Relief Society General Session! At the Conference Center! With my sisters, my mom, and my Grandma! It was so very great. My sister has spent the past year living and working in Korea and just returned a few months ago. My grandma has been on several missions and will leave for another one in just a few weeks. But on this night, we all got to be together.
I hope I never forget how I felt the first time I walked into the Conference Center. It is still breathtaking every time I step inside. I love being there. I love the majesty of it all. I love the choir. And I especially love when the Prophet enters the room.
Spending time with these women who mean so much to me is so beneficial for my perspective. It always helps me remember that I am part of something so much bigger than myself, and that we are all interconnected for good reason.
We meandered through Temple Square on our way back to the parking garage. This building too is breathtaking. I have only been inside once, but to me this temple symbolizes sacrifice, courage, obedience, and faith in so many ways, both inside and out.
As do the women who were there with me that night.


No comments:
Post a Comment