Her season began the second week of May and just got over.
I'm not sure what we'll be doing now that we won't be at the ball field every night!
Daisy's coach was good to rotate the girls into all the different positions so they could learn more.
I have loved the Utah Summer Games ever since they began when I was a little girl. I was hoping to run the 10K this year, but the pregnancy threw a kink in my plans, so instead, we went down to cheer on Uncle Rian as he wrested.
Grandpa worked to keep Isaac entertained (without the iPad) in between matches. Rian is hoping to do better next year, and I was super happy to get Pizza Factory out of the whole deal!
What is summer without swimming? Our pool is under construction, so we haven't been swimming as much as we would like, but we did find a day to go up with Grandma and the cousins.
It's a good thing Ashlyn takes good care of Isaac, and Grandma is such a good sport!
Best pals.
Taking a break.
Isaac has started flexing for pictures recently. Where does this kid come up with these things?
All we know is summer is in full swing and we are soaking it up!
4 comments:
Gotta love summer! Nothing better than hanging at the ball park!
You have so much going on! Congrats on the pregnancy. We are so excited for you. Love the pictures....your kids are growing so fast!
Looks fun! I love the last picture of you and Isaac. Too cute!
Wow! You sure look BUSTY!!
Post a Comment