My beautiful and talented friend Brandi (http://momentstorememberphotography.blogspot.com) did our family shots a few weeks ago. Am I so lucky to know her? Yes. Am I so lucky to have such an adorable family? Heck yes.
This little mister was practicing his smile for days.
I know, she really is our princess.
Ladies man. That's all there is to it.
Los Regalos
Sorry, ladies, he's taken. Forever.












6 comments:
I love, love your pictures! So, cute. I really love your adorable kids and how happy they are. Such a wonderful family.
Darling pictures! Brooklyn would be so jealous of Daisy's braces. We are still waiting for her to lose some more teeth before she gets some. Thanks for sharing your pictures. So cute!
You do have an adorable family. I love all of the pictures.
What great pictures!! You guys all look so happy :) I especially love Isaac's smile...your little guys are such studs.
Thanks again for having us over tonight! We had a wonderful time.
Adorable, all of them.
It's crazy how time flies! It still seems like high school was yesterday. Before we know it, our kids will be in high school! You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment