
This was Levi's first soccer season, and you could just say it was pretty much a dream come true.

Levi looked forward to every single game. He played so hard and stayed focused the whole time.

One of his best buddies, Treyson, was on his team...

...and so was his betrothed, Gracelyn.

He got a fab Smokey the Bear bandana at the County Fair which he chose to wear as a good luck do-rag in most of his games.

Levi is super competitive, and would get angry if he didn't score a goal. He had high expectations for himself.

He wanted to wear his jersey every day, not just on game days.

I was surprised how much he learned over the course of the season. It was a little too short lived for Levi. He would like to still be playing, but it sure was fun while it lasted!
3 comments:
I am DYING (Adam just accused me of chortling as I read, I told him "chortle" is an ugly word) over your soccer star! First, I love him. Second, I totally dig the Smokey the Bear good-luck-charm. Third, I am also in awe of "the betrothed." I tried to send you a whole long email last week about how much I love and miss you, but it got eaten by the vastness of the interweb. I will try again soon. I love you!
Very fun! He looks like a little soccer star. Cam started soccer this fall and absolutely loves it as well!
What a superstar! I love the lucky charm...very cute! Gotta love smokey the bear!
Post a Comment