Monday, November 8, 2010

Super Spooky

I see no use in keeping up pretenses. I'm just not a fan of Halloween. I guess I don't really get it. What are we celebrating, anyway? What is the purpose of this so-called holiday? As a result of my lack of enthusiasm, my kids end up getting the shaft when it comes to Halloween. It's a good thing they have a couple of good Grandmas to help make things a little more spooky. We were off to the local pumpkin patch a week before Halloween...in the freezing rain.
Super-hero Levi tried to find one for everyone he knew.

The morning of Halloween, both Daisy and Levi performed with their dance groups at a local craft fair.

That same morning, a spooky package arrived from Grandma. Woohoo!

Levi and his fellow skeletons were the highlight of the performers...of course.

Isaac had a good time lovin' on Aunt Marcy who drove all the way here for Grandma's big annual Halloween Party.

In addition to Bingo, the party featured Face Painting, a cupcake walk, cookie decorating, cousins, dinner, and good fun.

...and some super silly glasses.


Dad was at the clinic when we went trick-or-treating, so we stopped by the hospital and trick or treated at each department. The kids loved it, and so did I.

1 comment:

JadeLuckMoney said...

Oh! I wondered what the kids dressed up for this Halloween, and Jeff's so cute in his scrubs! Love :)