Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Happy!

Easter is coloring eggs (and fingertips) with cousins and grandma...
...playing with Grandpa...

...and doing Grandma's Easter hunt with the cousins.
Easter is Levi wearing his Easter basket on his head...

...Isaac celebrating for the very first time...

...and having no idea what it's all about.

Easter is summer clothes...

...and fishing poles...

...and snow on Easter morning?
Easter is a package from Grandma...

...and then she came to visit!
Easter is a baby chick Isaac can actually play with (thanks Grandma!)

Easter is chocolate bunnies...

...and pinwheels, packages, and packaging peanuts for days and days.

Easter is face painting at the city Easter egg hunt...

...and getting a 'feather' when he requested an 'indian.'

Easter is finding no eggs at the city Easter egg hunt and having fun anyway.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Glad you all had a fun Easter...Isaac is looking so big! Miss you !!!

JadeLuckMoney said...

I want to see the little Bubby! He looks so inquisitive and like he's getting so big. Yay for visits and packages from Grandma, and baskets that double as hats!

Mindy said...

So much fun! Why does Daisy look so grown up all of a sudden?! P.S. Love the Easter Pageant!

Mindy said...

So much fun! Why does Daisy look so grown up all of a sudden?! P.S. Love the Easter Pageant!

Jana said...

Easter is great isn't it! I am glad that you had a great time. I love the indian feather....Levi is all boy!

The Cox Family said...

Easter is such a great time of year! It means that Spring is here, or maybe not- almost here in our case! Can you believe how much snow we got? So crazy! Anyhow, I am glad that you guys had a great holiday!

wyoming said...

I miss you guys. I just remembered your blog. Hope all is well with your family. You all look great! I would love to hear from you. What is your # and e-mail address? Mine is sanderslexi@yahoo.com keep me posted. Miss doing things with your family.