Friday, November 6, 2009
What Have I Done?
It happened. I finally caved to social pressure. And now I am filled with regret. I should have stuck to my guns. Marched to the beat of my own drum, but no, I didn't, and now my actions are irreversible. See, I am fully aware that Isaac's long locks were funny looking and crazy. That's the part I loved! Not everyone was in love, however. I frequently got comments like, "Wow! Look at that hair! When are you going to cut it?" So, cut it I did....

Now I hardly recognize my own child! He looks completely different! He looks older and chubbier. Even his eyes appear to be a different color since he is now a blonde. I cried big tears but it didn't help. Isaac's hair is gone forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Awww, he looks cute! I did the same thing with my boy at about the same age, he didnt have near as much hair, but I thought....he doesnt look like a baby anymore, I was sad to.
But he looks so cute with those spikes!! What a little hottie! i love it tash! But i know, it's always a little sad when it's time for that first haircut...makes them look so much older.
What a cutie!
so cute! Kenley is sitting here kicking and smiling at the pictures, I think she has a crush!!!
He's so dang cute. I had to scroll down for the "after" and had a jolt of surprise. I didn't recognize him either! Good post. Very well done! :) ~Em
Okay so I think that he is SO cute with his new hair cut. What a cutie pie.
I really like is new dew!
Are you kidding, I LOVE his new spiky hair!! How adorable! I do understand that they completely change though, we cut Tyse's hair at 2 weeks old because it was so dang long, and he suddenly didn't look like a newborn anymore..at 2 weeks!
Tash, I am sorry that you are regretting your decision but I personally think it is SOOOOOOO cute! He looks so adorable with his little spikes! (The good thing about hair is that it will always grow back!) :)
He is sooo cute!
He looks so cute with his new haircutt, I broke down and cutt Bowen's hair when he was a baby too, and the other day I was looking at his baby pictures and I thought why didn't I cutt his hair earlier.
I love the new look! What a cutie!
I love his new hair cut. He has really pretty blue eyes! I promise that I will get you my cookie recipe that you asked for...I keep forgetting to bring it with me to work where I have the internet. Cute pics as always!
Post a Comment