Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Summertime

We had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. We went to sunny St. George where one of my cutest friends in the world is a photographer. She did a session with Isaac as well as some 5 Generation shots with the women in my family. Get a sneak peak (and check out her other great work) at http://momentstorememberphotography.blogspot.com. It was so good to see her, and to get such great photos done.
We stayed with my family for the holiday weekend. It was the first time my dad got to see Isaac. The kids were so excited to see Grandpa's new puppies!

Daisy learned to ride her bike without training wheels. I haven't gotten a great shot of her bike-riding skills yet, but I did take this picture of her after her first crash. She is doing so well. It seems like it took me forever to learn how to ride a bike, but as soon as Jeff took her training wheels off, she was a pro!
As you probably know, the Memorial Day weekend was very rainy. Grandma helped Levi search for worms after we got home from church. They would find the ones that were still alive and 'rescue' them by putting them back in the grass. What could be more fun?
Some of the newest arrivals at the Dansie family farm (haha) are our pink piglets. I must admit that they are pretty cute for pigs. Levi was so excited that they were pink (our last pigs were not pink.) Daisy and Levi both love the pigs and take turns emptying the slop bucket for them.
It wouldn't officially be summer without baseball, right? Daisy is loving playing T ball this year. She thinks it is very cool that she gets to be number 5 since she is 5 years old. With the beautiful sunshine, working in the garden, and heading to the ball field a few times a week, I know summer is finally here.

6 comments:

Linds said...

I love it! Love the pics! Love you!

The Cox Family said...

The pics that your friend took are incredible! That one of Issac on your blog could definitely be in a magazine. I too love that it is summer time, and I think that it is great that Daisy is loving T-Ball!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is neat that Daisy learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. We have been trying to teach Acelyn, but we aren't there yet. Hopefully soon though, she is getting a little big for it.

Brittany said...

Little Isaac is so cute! Look at all that hair, I'm so jealous! Way cute pics of him too!

Mindy said...

So fun! I love all of those pictures!

Jana said...

How do you keep up? You are wonder woman! Tell Jeff that cows go on the mountain on the 20th so he can come help anytime! HE HE! Your little family is growing so fast.....and they look SO busy!